ORA-01595 - What's possible reasons for this error?

From: <christian.guenther_at_mch.sbs.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 07:05:16 GMT

Hi,
in our alert-file we have since a few days the following error messages:
ORA-01595: error freeing extent (1337629172) of rollback segment (5)) ORA-01575: timeout waiting for space management resource

The messages manual is a very great help in that case. I says I should have a look at the prior error messages, but there are no prior messages.
So my question: Does anyone have a clue, what are possible reasons for that messages??

Christian Received on Mon Aug 24 1998 - 02:05:16 CDT