which book is better?

From: <hope_smith_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:10:12 GMT

I am preparing the DBA certified test. There are two books in the market:

  1. Oracle Certified Professional/Dba Certification Exam Guide by Jason Couchman
  2. Oracle DBA Exam Cram for Test 1 and Test 2 - SQL and PL/SQL; Database Administration: The First and Last Book You Need to Read Before Taking Your Certification Examination by Michael R. Ault

Does anybody know which one is better? I only have time to read one.

Thanks.

Hope