Re: Shared TNSNAMES file

From: Robin Bishop <rmb8_at_bton.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Aug 1998 15:36:23 GMT

Have you looked at using the Oracle Name Server facility or Oracle Native Naming Adaptors? If not, fish out the SQL*Net manual and have a look at Network Layout and Naming Issues chapter of Understanding SQL*Net.

Robin

Carter Martin <sundog_at_idcomm.com> wrote in article <35d99ace.0_at_news.mho.net>...