Input File name as one of the fields input for SQL*Loader

From: Omkar Vandara <VandaraO_at_corning.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:35:42 -0400

Hi,

    I am trying to append load a flat file into the Oracle table using SQL*Loader version
SQL*Loader: Release 7.3.2.2.0 - Production Is there a way I can grab the name of the flat file into the table as one of the columns?

Thanks
Omkar Vandara
PTD ESD / Corning Inc. Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 10:35:42 CDT