Re: ConText error when searching on "NT"

From: Frank Zekert <zekert_at_wmd.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:36:09 +0200

Hi !
it seems that you are telling ConText to expand a query by the thesaurus operator "NT", which means "narrower term". This is a reserved word in ConText queries. For an explanation of this, look at the

    "Oracle ConText Option Application Developer's Guide" chapter "Understanding Query Expressions"

Regards
Frank

JonnyA_at_my-dejanews.com schrieb in Nachricht <6qvfq2$nih$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>We are getting a "Syntax Error" from ConText whenever the term "NT" appears
in
>our search clause. The search works fine when we place NT in curly braces,
but
>it won't take it without, either as part of another phrase, or on its own.
Is