TCL temporary files

From: <bzygmunt_at_NoSPAM-1974.harris.com>
Date: 12 Aug 1998 17:44:27 GMT

[I posted this yesterday, but can't find it in the news group so am trying again. Sorry if you've already seen it.]

We have recently found tens of thousands of tcl*tmp files on our NT database servers. The files are in the winnt directory. We think they may be the result of OEM backup scripts, but are not sure. The timestamps do not give us a clue as to what they are.

I would appreciate any information on what these creates these files. To reply by e-mail, remove NoSPAM-1974 from address.

Thanks.

Beverly Zygmunt
Harris Semiconductor

  Posted using Reference.COM                  http://WWW.Reference.COM
  FREE Usenet and Mailing list archive, directory and clipping service