LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER

From: Kalyani Deshpande <kalyani.deshpande_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:16:44 -0700

Hi!

I am thinking of moving into Databases and was wondering whether you could give me some information about
-courses (I was thinking of starting off with Oracle.)
-current job market (how easy is it to get into the field)
and any other tips a beginner could use!

I would appreciate your emailing me at : kalyani.deshpande_at_mailexcite.com

thanks!

kalyani deshpande Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 12:16:44 CDT