Re: DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO Error ..

From: Alfons Riesebeek <A.Riesebeek_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 30 Jul 1998 06:55:40 GMT

I think you should run catproc again under the "sys" account. But maybe first you can clean up ( DBMS*) objects under the system account because i don't think there should be anything else at database creation  time.
But maybe someone else in this news group can confirm this.

Regards,
Alfons

hojoonpark <hojoonpark_at_postman.lg.co.kr> schrijfbewerkingen: > Hello Everyone !!