Re: Package Status?

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 30 Jul 1998 06:57:09 GMT

Hi,

  1. Package header holds the declaration part. If this is error free the status of the package header is "VALID". The package body holds the "coded" part and if it's not error free its status is "INVALID". Recompile package body, issue SHOW ERRORS or SELECT * FROM USER_ERRORS to see compilation errors.
  2. SELECT owner.package.function () function_result from dual;

check wether the rights granted allow you to execute funtion.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-)

--