Re: Insufficient Privileges (svrmgrl)

From: <mandrew_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:51:55 GMT

In article <uogua3wm0.fsf_at_bigfoot.com>, roarp_at_bigfoot.com (Roar Pettersen) wrote: I ran into the exact same problem. I can't tell you why this occurred or what the correct way, if any, is to resolve the problem.

I can tell you I succeeded, however. I was trying to run svrmgrl from the server itself. I went back to my client machine, connected telnet, set the evironment variables and connected.

I don't know if it was a fluke, but it worked. I guess it is worth a shot because it can do no harm.

Hope it helps!