Dynamically Loading OCI Dlls

From: Mark Mastoras <_at_bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 17:47:40 -0700

I am currently dynamically loading the ociw32.dll under NT 4.0 and making OCI calls w/o any trouble. However if I try the same within a win-16 app and dynamically load ociw16.dll all is well until I attempt to upload or download a Blob (using OCI). At this point I get an exception in the ora73win.dll. Interestingly enough the upload completes

sucessfully before the exception. The Oracle version I am runnning is 7.3

Anyone out there been around long enough to have run into this in a Win16 environment ?

--

Mark Mastoras
(650)225-9019