Oracle changes for changed host name (urgent)

From: Ressler, Richard <ressler_richard_at_bah.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:27:03 -0400

Hello.

We are working with Oracle 8 on Solaris 2.5.1 and we had to change our hostname/machine ID. Is there something we can change in one of the Oracle
files to account for the machine ID change or do we have to re-install Oracle
in order to use it?

 thanks for the help!

Allen Received on Mon Jul 20 1998 - 18:27:03 CDT