Re: Bypass Login-Screen?

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 23:57:59 GMT

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 15:21:02 +0200, Rolf Hauck <Rolf.Hauck_at_datenrevision.de> wrote:

>I want to have several icons on my desktop, each connecting me to a
>different database.

You can do this. The SQL*Plus executable for Windows is named PLUS80W.exe, or PLUS33W.exe, etc, depending on the version. Create an alias for this executable. Edit the properties of that alias, and change the command line to include your user-id and password. The syntax looks like this:

    plus80w userid/password_at_servicename

Jonathan Received on Sun Jul 19 1998 - 18:57:59 CDT