fnd_logins table

From: Emboff <emboff_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 Jul 1998 10:43:56 GMT

Is the fnd_logins table just a historical table? Is there any reason I can't purge it to reduce its size? Ours has 1.6 million rows right now and since it appears to be a sort of audit of logins and logouts I would like to trim it. Anyone have experience with that? Received on Fri Jul 17 1998 - 05:43:56 CDT