Re: fnd_logins table

From: Glenn&Mary <java_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 03:22:52 GMT

The applications has a purge audit or signon report that you submit to the concurrent managers. This program will purge the sign on data to the parameters you specify. On a development instance, I typically see it set for 5 - 7 days, on a production system, as long as 30 days. I don't have the apps available to me now to list the steps, but go to the submit reports screen, as sysadmin, and query for reports "Purge%" (without quotes) and you should see a list come up. Choose the one called Purge Audit or Purge Signon..I can't remember the exact name. The sysadmin book explains the parameters in detail. Look into the AGE parameter, this allows you to keep so many days before purging. I set this to run everyday.