Re: Oracle on unixware - input requested

From: Ross Cuthbertson <Ross_Cuthbertson_at_unn.unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:55:19 +1000

I have just started with Unisys Australia as a Oracle DBA contractor and they are using UnixWare on some of their high end machines. 2-8 processor machines. Their running Oracle Financials 10.7 which is going well. They have had one problem that seems to be specific to Financials, which is that they get segmentation faults (I'm not yet totally clear what these are) but essentially when the users run reports from Oracle reports they get this error back - segmentation error. If they run it again immediately it works. They have not been able to get an answer from anyone on this so if any does know anything about this I would appreciate any feedback.

Regards
Ross Cuthbertson