Using Oracle on Unix with IIS and Site Server

From: Lowell Kaufman <cactus_at_crl.com>
Date: 14 Jul 1998 22:27:26 GMT

We just finished a project here using MS Sql Server and Site Server using alot of ASP pages/

The next project we're thinking of using Oracle on Unix.

Anyone have any experience with this. Is it better to use NT and Oracle (I'd probbaly stick with MSSQL then) when using ASP web pages?

Thanks for any help.
-ldk

Lowell Kaufman
Engineer, Oompala
cactus_at_oompala.com
415-392-3305 Received on Tue Jul 14 1998 - 17:27:26 CDT