How many people are using Recovery Manager ???

From: Venkat <vreddy_at_no_spamix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:13:33 -0400

I am trying to implement backup and recovery using Oracle 8 Recovery Manager. So far I like RMAN because of the following features Incremental backups, It backs up only used blocks, error checking, server managed recovery, reduces DBA errors etc. Now I want to know how many DBAs are really using RMAN? Has anyone come across any glaring problems with it? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Thanks
Venkat Received on Tue Jul 14 1998 - 17:13:33 CDT