Help with pl/sql cartridge under OWAS3.0

From: Brian Wooldridge <bkw_at_iquest.net>
Date: 13 Jul 1998 21:14:01 GMT

I have installed Oracle dbms 7.3.3, and OWAS 3.0, and all seems to be good so far.

The admin listener is up on port 8888, and opens the admin page. The default www listener is up on port 80, and takes me to hte default app page.

I followed teh directions on the on-line doc, Chapter 1 - Using the PL/SQL Cartridge and installed the cartridge packages, created a DAD, configured the pl/sql agent and created the "current_users" example stored procedure.

Now the problem. After I restart the listeners, my stored procedure works great, creating the expected page. It works twice, sometimes three times in a row, then it just stops responding. No error messages, except my proxy takes control and gives me a time out error.

It is like the listeners have stopped listening, but I can still get to the admin page and teh default app page.

Anybody have similar experiences? I realize that there could be any of a number of causes, but maybe I can get an idea of someplace to start looking?

tia

  / __ \ | /| / / Brian Wooldridge /

 / /_/ / |/ |/ / bkw_at_iquest.net /