Help with pl/sql cartridge under OWAS3.0

From: Sylvain Leclerc <SLeclerc_at_magrit.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:26:01 -0400

I got something similar where we would get a "internal error" message out of
the blue, anywhere anytime. Stopping and restarting the listeners and WRB
seems to alleviate the problem temporarily. That was WAS 3.0.0.18 on NT 4.
I just upgraded to WAS 3.0.1 and the problem has gone.

Oracle Support knew the problem and recommended the upgrade.

Sylvain Leclerc, DBA
sleclerc_at_magrit.com