Re: ORA-1513 Error Code

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 10 Jul 1998 18:26:01 -0700

If you are unix you can do the following command.

oerr ora 1513

Here is the explanation from the documentation.

01513, 00000, "invalid current time returned by operating system"

// *Cause:  The operating system returned a time that was not between
//          1988 and 2121.
// *Action: Correct the time kept by the operating system.