PL/SQL output to desktop file via OWA

From: Eric Schlene <eschlene_at_purdue.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 11:21:56 -0500

Ok- I know this should be easy, but I can't find the answer in the documentation.

I want to allow my web users to redirect their report output. Rather than get an HTML report, I'd like to invoke the "save file as" dialog box and download the output as ASCII text to a txt file wherever they want to put it.

Any suggestions as to what's the cleanest way to do this?

thanks in advance

eric Received on Thu Jul 09 1998 - 11:21:56 CDT