Re: HELP! Import Problem

From: Vjoshi2 <vjoshi2_at_aol.com>
Date: 4 Jul 1998 09:22:04 GMT

Hi,
By the looks of the imp error, you are running out of extents or space. I would check the number of extents useed for this particular table from the TEST database.
It might be that the DB_BLOCK_SIZE on your test db is different and therefore you have less extents to play with.
eg 2K block size = 121 extents
4K = 249 extents etc.

I would drop the table on TEST db and recreate with a large initial extent which would import all the rows in the initial extent. I think it is not a problem with tablespace but a problem with table extents. If you are using a 4K block size or higher set max extents accordingly when you create the table.

Hope this helps:
vinay joshi
vjoshi_at_pinnacle.co.uk
vjoshi2_at_aol.com Received on Sat Jul 04 1998 - 04:22:04 CDT