Oracle version stability

From: Roger Tomas <tomasr_at_agcs.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 13:33:13 -0700

Have to purchase Oracle for a new app and am wondering which version to get. I don't think I'll be needing any of the object extension stuff in 8.x. I've also heard 8.x is kind of buggy. What's the most stable version that I should shoot for? Will probably be stuck with BSDI, FreeBSD or SCO UNIX as the platform.

TIA Roger Tomas
AG Communication Systems Received on Thu Jul 02 1998 - 15:33:13 CDT