Import/Export Times

From: Dennis Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 23:04:29 -0700

I will be moving an Oracle database from a UNIX platform to OS/390 (MVS). Recently we moved 6GBytes from NT to OS/390 and it took about 43 hours elapsed time on the mainframe. The database we are going to move is 220 GBytes. It doesn't take much arithmetic to figure around this would take about 70 days (+/-). Anyone with any experience that can confirm these times look right???? Thanks... Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 01:04:29 CDT