[Q] table names

From: <vlpa_at_daleen.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 00:09:08 GMT

Hello,

all the tables in our system are labeled as

stark.tab_name1
stark.tab_name2

and so on where 'stark' is like a prefix to any table name.

In informix when issue a query like
 select * from tab_name1
it works in Oracle it does not because I have to qualify the table name like stark.tab_name1.

Is there a default I can set so for any user who logs in into the database -- the server will assume that he needs to append stark to every table name that is not provided as <some name>.<tab name>

Thanks in advance,
Vladislav