Re: [Q] table names

From: au ah... <au_at_no.where>
Date: 25 Jun 1998 06:16:09 GMT

In oracle database, there is a schema and an object. stark that you created is a schema and tab_name1 and tab_name2 are objects. All users can access the table
without adding stark by creating synonym, for example:

        "Create Public Synonym tab_name1 for stark.tab_name1" If a user access with tab_name1 without schema, it means that user is accessing tab_name1 table which owner is stark.

I hope this is useful for you.

Regards,

Daniel AS

vlpa_at_daleen.com wrote in article <6ms4f4$16i$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...