Re: OWS Question

From: <davidob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:16:52 GMT

We are also using 3.0.1.8.0 on Solaris, and are having a lot of trouble with perl dbi.

On webserver 2.11 our perl dbi scripts worked beautifully through cgi, however the same scripts return a 'Document Contains no Data' message when running on WAS301 also through cgi.

We have got some scripts to run through the perl cartridge on WAS301, but they run noticeably slower, and we get an error every time we try to use an IN_OUT bind variable!!

Has you come across any of these problems, and have solutions??

ANY help would be appreciated.