LSNRCTL and Passwords

From: Enter Net News <dhartman_at_enter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:44:20 -0400

When I run LSNRCTL stop to stop the listeners for Oracle (Oracle Workgroups 7.3.2.3.1 for NT) I get a message saying that the listener has not recognized the password. What is supposed to be the default password and how do you specify it on the command line. I can still stop the listener by going into the Control Panel Services applet, so it isn't that big of a deal but I would still like to know. TIA

Dave Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 19:44:20 CDT