Re: Domino Server and Oracle Web Server Settings

From: Rich Richardson <therichardsons_at_tdi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:50:22 -0400

Did you verify that the port the Oracle Web Server is running is different than the Domino Server? Oracle installation defaults to 9999 I believe so you may want to look at that. Also, check to make sure the service is running if you have'nt already. One more note, you may have to reference the machine by http://machine-name:port# to get to the Oracle Web Server.

Rich.