Re: 2 instances on NT

From: Andre M. J. <andreas_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:24:10 -0600

I think, that the secondary instance is not setup for "Automatic startup mode". Using ORADIM80 edit option, you can check startup options both of your instances - make sure that both are setup for automatic start, and that you
define the corect location and filename of initialization files. More info about ORADIM80 you can find in online documentation.

Good luck,
  Andre