2 instances on NT

From: Xiaoqing Chen <xchen_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: 17 Jun 1998 16:02:35 GMT

I have 2 instances running Oracle8 on a NT. I was able to manage to put an entry for second instance to "service" so each time the machine boot, it starts automatically.

Now th problem: the second instance does not actually "startup". I have to manually "startup" it, although the "service" window look like both are "started".

What else I am doing wrong? Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 11:02:35 CDT