Internal Error on Web Applications Server 3.0

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 18 Jun 1998 12:18:02 -0700

Can anybody please point me to where I can get a fix for the "Internal Error! Please Try Again" problem on WAS 3.0? I searched all the support bulletins and didn't find any answers. Does any body else having the frequent "Internal Error" problem?

Thanks in Advance

Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 14:18:02 CDT