Re: Internal Error on Web Applications Server 3.0

From: Rich Richardson <therichardsons_at_tdi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 23:40:04 -0400

Prasad, what are you doing when this error occurs? If you look at the WAS log file for that specific port you should be able to get some more detailed reasons this error occured. Usually, when I have seen this error, it means that you called a cartridge that no support existed. An example of what would cause this error would be:

ows call to PL/SQL procedure that did not exist.
ows call to PL/SQL procedures with incorrect number of arguments.
ows call to PL/SQL procedures with incorrect data types.

etc,etc,etc.....

I would recommend chasing down the port logfile for the WAS and finding out the detailed info.

Rich.