Re: How to kill Oracle connection?

From: <su_xu_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:28:27 GMT

Hoi, thanks for help.

But the problem is not solved yet.

In Unix, we can find out the session and the corresponding process.

But on Windows NT, a thread (with thread id ) is created to connect to Oracle. But in Oracle it seems to have another thread id which is not the same as original thread id.

So, how can I find out which session belongs to which thread.

thanks

Xu