OWAS 3.0.1 and Reports 3 cartridge

From: Roald <rheie_at_sn.no>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:00:00 +0200

I'm trying to get the Reports cartridge to stream reports in PDF format to
Internett Explorer 4.0 using a standard configuration of OWAS 3.0.1 on NT 4.
When I do this I get a blank page returned instead of the report, and IE 4 tells me the doccument
is of type TEXT/HTML.

I've tried running the same report in Netscape 4, and that works fine. I've also been able to view static PDF files (i.e from the filesystem) in IE 4, so I know the ADOBE
plugin is working with IE 4.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Is this a problem with OWAS or IE 4?

Any help would be appreciated.

Roald Heie Received on Fri Jun 12 1998 - 06:00:00 CDT