Re: move 4 instaces from one server to another

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 11 Jun 1998 18:10:02 -0700

The thorough way is to use the Database Creation Wizard and create the four instances on the
new server and import each instance separately.

Also, I usually don't use full exports to avoid importing system and sys users into the new server.

HTH
Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com
http://www.assettech.com/