Re: Exporting data

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 11 Jun 1998 17:59:01 -0700

To help your cause better some more infomation will be benificial.

Does your PC has Oracle Utilities installed?   To check this you can type EXP73 at command prompt either in root directory (if PATH is configured properly) or in the ORACLE_HOME/BIN directory.

If you have this utility installed you can do all your exports easily on your PC using the command prompt.

If you have a CD with 7.3 Client Software, you may be able to use Enterprise manager.

Thanks

Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com
http://www.assettech.com

bmolish_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6logm7$6io$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Our DBA has left, and I need to do a full export of data on both of our HP
>Unix box and NT box. We are currently using Oralce 7.3.
>
>Could you please provide me with the steps to do this both for HP UX, and
NT.