Re: executing a stored procedure through SQL PLUS

From: krish venki <venki_at_city-net.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 21:22:58 -0400

Abeeda_Mohammed_at_xn.xerox.com wrote:

> Hello, How do I execute a stored procedure through SQL *PLUS with IN and OUT
> parameters. Any example would be helpful.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Abeeda

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Try Writing a script like this and executing it in SQL*PLUS.

DECLARE
            _
Variable A; |(Your out parameters)
Variable B; _|

BEGIN (<Stored Procedure Name>(In Parameter(s), In Parameter(s), A, B));

END; P.S : You have to use the "dbms_output.put_line" SQL command to print

      the contents of your out parameters to the screen. Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 20:22:58 CDT