Re: "ed" command doesn't work under SQL*PLUS???

From: rok <rok_at_MCI2000.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 01:09:15 GMT

When I wrote windows version I meant windows mode. I do not have the problem with edit command when I use windows mode sqlplus which one can start by choosing from Start menu. But if I type 'sqlplus' in command prompt(DOS prompt) and try to use edit command then contents do not get transferred to the buffer after saving and exiting from notepad. So to avoid the problem, use the windows mode version.

raghuvir

Jack Zhu <JackZhu_at_monmouth.com> wrote in article <357EAEB1.55ECA8DE_at_monmouth.com>...