Does oracle support Hebrew?

From: <jtung_at_optum.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 05:52:27 GMT

I install oracle8 client on Hebrew Win95. When I install oracle client, it automatically detect the language is Hebrew. But after installation, I tried to connect to server, it failed. I got error ora-12581. If I change the language to English, it works. So, I wonder Oracle support Hebrew or not. I changed the input method editor to English and oracle client to Hebrew. One more question is what kind the database I need to build? Thanks in advance.