Re: Tablespace

From: <andreas.prusch_at_sintec.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 05:48:38 GMT

If you want to change the storage clause of rollback segments you use the command 'alter rollback segment rbs storage (maxextents unlimited);' or 'alter rollback segment rbs storage (maxextents 100);'. Probably, for unlimited rollback segments you have to set the init parameter unlimited_rolbacksegments=true. For the name of the rollback segment query the view dba_rollback_segs where segment_id = rbs_num.

Andreas Prusch