Re: Reportwriter 1.1 / Forms 3.0 /NetSPX and Oracle 7.3

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 9 Jun 1998 13:36:32 GMT

We use Forms 3.0 and ReportWriter 1.1 with Oracle version 7.3.3 using SQL*Net ver 2. If the versions of these products you are using were the ones delivered with Oracle ver 7.0, 7.1, or 7.2 then you should be able to configure SQL*Net version 2 on the client and continue to use your existing applications. I would suggest using the versions shipped with 7.2.3 since they have the last set of patches and fixes.

Holger Willms <hwillms_at_spanset.de> wrote in article <357CFB18.4515_at_spanset.de>...