Re: DATABASE LINK ERROR

From: Mike Quist <mike.quist_at_supersolution.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:46:17 -0500

Eddie,
I have seen this same problem before (Oracle 7.2.3, AIX 4.1) at a client site.
The problem was a Sql*Net timing bug and was fixed by applying a patch (it replaced an object file in libsqlnet.a). I don't recall the specific bug #, but call
Oracle Support and they can help you out. HTH,
Mike Quist
Oracle Certified Database Administrator