Re: Lost Control Files

From: C. Mason <cmason_at_aai.arco.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 00:12:07 GMT

Do a STARTUP MOUNT.
Then issue a create controlfile statement with all the appropriate parameters.

In the future you may want to issue the following statement anytime you make a change to the database:
alter database backup controlfile to trace noresetlogs;

It generates the create controlfile statement in a trace file in the user dump destination directory.