Lost Control Files

From: Alan Brown <AlanBrown_at_millstream.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 3 Jun 1998 17:55:06 GMT

Due to a series of errors, some on my part, our Oracle 7.3 database has been left without any control files (and no backups) and we obviously cannot re-start the instance.

All of the datafiles are intact. Is there any way to re-create the controls files ... please!

Regards

Alan Received on Wed Jun 03 1998 - 12:55:06 CDT