Re: Scripts

From: Kirk Lashbrook <someuser_at_somewhere.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 18:49:46 -0400

I just bought/read the new "Oracle Scripts" book from O'Reilly. A lot of great stuff to use in many different situations, plus it came with a CD containing all the code (obviously). You will find what you need for performance reports/tuning, plus all kinds of stuff on re-creating database objects.

Take care,
Kirk Lashbrook

(No, I don't work for O'Reilly .....or any other publisher :)