? What is userenv('Terminal') ?

From: UniSoft <oracle_at_unisoft.dp.ua>
Date: 8 Jun 1998 13:29:14 +0300

Hi all!
I've written a stored proc which logs where from it was executed:

select userenv('Terminal') from dual

All our comps use Sql*Net v2 (TCP/IP).
BUT:
Calling this procedure from one comp(win95) and other(WinNT) using 32bit Sql*net I see real comp name. Third comp gives me string 'Windows 95'. And first comp when I use 16bit Sql*Net gives me 'Windows PC'. Where I have to find parameters on PC to correct for getting right name?

Excuse me for my english but I hope the question is clear enough.

Thanks,
  Eugene
--

Eugene Brodskiy,                        e-mail: eugene_at_unisoft.dp.ua
UniSoft Ltd.,                                   unisoft_at_online.alkar.net