High water marks

From: Colin Polykett <colin_at_daemon-computing.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 10:12:31 GMT

Folks,

Is there any way to find out what the current high water mark is for table ?

I have no real need to know this, except that it's bugging me that the high water mark can make such a difference in execution speed of a query and yet there's no obvious way to find out what it is (not obvious to me anyway !).

TIA. Colin Polykett. Received on Fri Jun 05 1998 - 05:12:31 CDT