Re: Can you encrypt a column value in Oracle?

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 4 Jun 98 12:53:33 GMT

"Andrew Protasov" <protasov_at_percombank.kiev.ua> writes: Thanks Andrew,

        Question I have is is where did you get your algorithm/program? Any recommendations? It's going to have to go from a web page form through this program you mention and then inserted into the column. then just backwards when they log in with their password.

Thanks,
Sean Dolan
Sr Systems Engineer